Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Luck, pennies - what's this all about?

Hello, blogosphere!

Well I am very excited to be claiming my little corner of the world wide interwebz.

So anywho, you might be asking yourself, what is the purpose of this blog? To put it simply, I’m looking for an outlet to spill my creative guts, and to keep my family and friends up to speed on what in the world I’m getting myself into out here in Middle America. I’m not claiming to be an expert on any one topic. But I can tell you, I think I have a few things in life figured out.

Meet John & me.


Or perhaps more accurately: John & Me ...




John (that’s my fiancĂ©) and I have made a pretty serious hobby of looking for heads-up pennies pretty much everywhere we go. Add that onto the fact that we to school in the Irish Capital of America aka the University of Notre Dame, and you might say we might know a little thing or two about luck. For me, it’s these tiny nuggets of happiness that happen day in and day out that make life special. 

And so there you have it. I’m amped up to entertain friends, family and stalkers alike.

... so just don't miss it. 

More of substance to come soon – thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment