Friday, July 15, 2011

Joshua & Robin Berry's Children's Trust

Sorry I've been down and out this week. As you guys know it's moving week, on top of a really hectic and crazy work week. In other words my world has been turned upside down a little bit.

I've been stressing, freaking and otherwise terrorizing my fiance this week, so I thought today would be a good day to stop and put everything in perspective. To realize just how good I have it, and to chill and count my many, many (ultimately uncountable) blessings.

Bailey, author of one of my daily reads Peppermint Bliss, blogged about Joshua and Berry's Children's Trust and after reading I just can't help but follow in her footsteps.



Over the 4th of July holiday weekend, parents Joshua and Robin were driving through Texas with their children Peter (9), Aaron (8) and Willa (6) when another vehicle collided with theirs head on. Joshua and Robin were killed instantly, leaving their three little ones behind. Since then, Peter & Aaron have both undergone treatments for serious spinal injuries they have sustained. Willa was treated for broken bones.

The children's Aunt & Uncle have been named their legal guardians, and a trust fund has been set up for the kids. Anything you can give will help. Just click "Donate Now" on their Facebook page.

I hope you guys will join me in praying for these kids and for their aunt and uncle, who are the strongest people to step up to this massive calling.

Again, here is the link - please pass this on, and be sure to hug all the peeps you care about this weekend. Stay safe everyone <3

No comments:

Post a Comment