Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy Birthday, Amurca.

Don't know about you guys, but I'm pretty excited to party like it's 1776. Even though I'm terrified of fireworks. Not a joke. But let's not talk about that.

How excited am I? Excited (and dorky) enough to create this festiveness 


Yup, that's a breakfast cookie with raspberries & blueberries. It's an American flag, in case you didn't catch that part. 

Sorry, I just couldn't help myself.

Here's an example of something this weekend I am NOT excited about:


Seriously? At least there is THIS:


ZERO percent chance of rain on the fourth! Of course God is going to smile down on America on Monday. I seriously can't remember a stormy 4th of July weekend.

With all the progress I've made with clean eating and running, I'm a little nervous for this indulgent weekend. Hopefully I can avoid the processed hot diggity dogs and charred burgers.

What are your plans for the weekend? Not sure what we will get into, but I hope it involves sun and patriotism. 


No comments:

Post a Comment