Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Getting Upbeat

{New blog: www.upbeat-eats.com}

Hi friends! 

I'm sorry I've been neglecting you. But maybe I can say something to make up for it.

I've decided to take my relationship with blogging to the next level. 

You see,  when I first launched "Pennies on the Sidewalk", I didn't really know what I was going for. I knew that I liked to write, as that trade has been a passion forever. But as far as topics go I was a bit... lost.

As you may have noticed :)

But I pushed myself through that awkwardness, and over the past year or so I have truthfully, completely fallen in love with the healthy living community. And I'm ready to find my voice! 

So I really hope y'all will join me at www.upbeat-eats.com. THANK YOU to those who have been reading. I'll see you over at my new spot!

No comments:

Post a Comment