Thursday, June 23, 2011

Weds-Day: Location, Location, Location!

I realize it's no longer Wednesday (nor is it Weds-Day.) Despite my diligent effort, life happened yesterday, and I didn't get a chance to complete my post. But I want to so... here you go.

Location matters. So we chose ours wisely ...



sunny South Bend, Indiana!

No, we are not masochists, and we aren't so poor that we had no other choices (close.) It's also not because we enjoy laughing at our out-of-towner-guests' expenses.

Simply put, this is the place we fell in love. We examined other options, but nothing else seemed to fit the same way.

It is not Hollywood or New York City, but it's special to us, and I happen to think it's one of the most magicalest places on Planet Earth.

We are having a Friday wedding next June.






A little peek at the reception site: 





Pretty regal for the northern parts of Indiana, right? I have to say I never really pictured myself with the fairytale princess wedding. It turns out that is exactly what I'm going to get. 

And I am very okay with it. Romantical evening, for the win! Now if it would only plan itself ... 


No comments:

Post a Comment